Presentation slides for developers
Made possible by my Sponsor Program
📝Markdown-based - use your favorite editors and workflow
🧑💻Developer Friendly - built-in syntax highlighting, live coding, etc.
🎨Themable - theme can be shared and used with npm packages.
🌈Stylish - on-demand utilities via Windi CSS or UnoCSS.
🤹Interactive - embedding Vue components seamlessly.
🎙Presenter Mode - use another window, or even your phone to control your slides.
🧮LaTeX - built-in LaTeX math equations support.
📰Diagrams - creates diagrams with textual descriptions
🌟Icons - access to icons from any iconset directly.
💻Editors - integrated editor, or extension for VS Code
🎥Recording - built-in recording and camera view.
📤Portable - export into PDF, PNGs, or even a hostable SPA.
⚡️Fast - instant reloading powered by Vite.
🛠Hackable - using Vite plugins, Vue components, or any npm packages.
Try it Online
Init Project Locally
Install Node.js >=14 and run the following command:
npm init slidev
Documentations: English | 中文文档 | Français | Español | Русский | Português-BR
For a full example, you can check the demo folder, which is also the source file for my previous talk.
- Vite - An extremely fast frontend tooling
- Vue 3 powered Markdown - Focus on the content while having the power of HTML and Vue components whenever needed
- Windi CSS / UnoCSS - On-demand utility-first CSS framework, style your slides at ease
- Prism, Shiki, Monaco Editor - First-class code snippets support with live coding capability
- RecordRTC - Built-in recording and camera view
VueUse family -
- Iconify - Iconsets collection.
- Drauu - Drawing and annotations support
- KaTeX - LaTeX math rendering.
- Mermaid - Textual Diagrams.
This project is made possible by all the sponsors supporting my work:
MIT License © 2021 Anthony Fu
Presentation Slides for Developers
最后更新于 1 days ago