KUTE.js packs a series of components for presentation attributes, SVG transform, draw SVG strokes and path morphing, text string write up or number countdowns, plus additional CSS properties like colors, border-radius or typographic properties.
For components documentation, examples and other cool tips, check the demo.
KUTE.js includes 18 components, but not all of them are bundled with the default distribution package:
backgroundPosition - enables the animation for the
- borderRadius - enables the animation for all the borderRadius properties
boxModel - enables the animation for the boxModel properties like
clipProperty - enables the animation for the
colorProperties - enables the animation for the color properties like
filterEffects - enables the animation for the
- htmlAttributes - enables the animation for any numeric as well as some color based HTML Attributes
opacityProperty - enables the animation for the
scrollProperty - enables the animation for the window/Element
shadowProperties - enables the animation for the shadowProperties properties:
svgCubicMorph - enables the animation for the
dPresentation Attribute of the
<path>SVGElement targets; this implements some Raphael.js functionality
svgMorph - enables the animation for the
dPresentation Attribute of the
<path>SVGElement targets; this component implements some D3.js and flubber functionality
svgDraw - enables the animation for the
strokeDashoffsetCSS properties specific to
svgTransform - enables the animation for the
textProperties - enables the animation for numeric
HTMLTextElementrelated CSS properties like
- textWrite - enables the animation for the content of various strings
transformFunctions - enables the animation for the
transformCSS3 property, the default component bundled with the official build
- transformLegacy - enables the animation for the
transformCSS3 property on legacy browsers IE9+, not included with the official build, but can be used in your custom builds
transformMatrix - enables the animation for the
transformCSS3 property; this component implements
DOMMatrix()API and is super light
All above mentioned components have a BASE version which doesn't include value processing, and their purpose is to provide a way to ship your super light version of your application.
For a complete developer guide, usage and stuff like npm, visit the wiki.
KUTE.js is redeveloped for maximum performance on modern browsers. Some legacy browsers might some help, so give them a small polyfill set with most essential features required by KUTE.js to work, powered by minifill, try it. For broader projects you might want to consider polyfills.
- Mike Bostock for his awesome D3.js, one of the sources for our reworked SVGMorph component.
- Noah Veltman for his awesome flubber, another one of the sources for the SVGMorph component.
- Andrew Willems for his awesome Stackoverflow answer resulting in the creation of our SVGCubicMorph component.
- Dmitry Baranovskiy for his awesome Raphael.js, another source for our SVGCubicMorph component.
- @dalisoft contributed a great deal to the performance and functionality of previous versions of KUTE.js.
最后更新于 1 days ago